Tuesday 11 June 2013

Nutshell

Hello kittens,


Did you know that my dad used to call us (my siblings and me) kittens? Or cubs, or any baby animal name, really. It was cute. When we're all together, he still busts it out every once in a while.

I bet you're wondering what that has to do with anything?

Nothing.

This whole blog post has nothing to do with anything writerly related.

It's just about me.

I'm Jenna.

I'm 25, but I'll be 26 in August. 25 was a hard one for me. I cried. I was a quarter of a century. My husband thought it was hilarious.

My husband's name is Matt. He is the love of my freaking life. It genuinely freaks me out to think about a world without him in it. Like. I feel nauseous right now just from typing that.

Here we are a couple years ago...I'm using this picture because EVERY photo I have of him on my phone is either him with our dogs, or with a beer. (and I look cute here)




That, ladies and gentlemen, is my man. He's my biggest fan--talk to him in the grocery store longer than a minute and he'll tell you that I have a book out. He'll even give you a special deal (usually 20% more than the cover price).


Matt and I have two dogs.

Elli is on the left, and Indi is on the right. They're looking at me like that because I was eating a bowl of rice pudding. They love rice pudding, but Elli won't eat the raisins.



We don't have any kids, but we do have a huge family. Together, we have seven brothers and sisters.
John, Kristin, Carlee, Mack, Angel, Dustin, and Levi. And our parents, Jim, Donna, Darren, and Lisa. AND we have one super teeny little nephew. His name is Sawyer.


<Warning> Impending Cuteness <Warning>



CUTE!



Okay. That covers the fam-dam. What else...I love pasta. Way more than I should. 

I like scary movies and hot tamales. 

I love books that make me stay up late and cry because I'll never be as talented as their writers. 

I love cats, even though Matt won't let me get one. 

I love my friends. They're awesome and supportive and patiently listen while I ramble off book ideas I will never write.

I could actually live in Disneyland. 

I hate the sound of people eating.

I love watching the grooms at when they see their brides for the first time. Here's my favorite photo from my own.



Like seriously. I'm getting misty over here.

And there you have it folks....me...in a nutshell.






No comments:

Post a Comment