25 was a good year. I wrote a couple books, had one published, and landed my super faboosh agent, Kat Rushall!
I really don't see how 26 can live up to 25, but I really hope it puts up a good fight.
So I thought I'd put up 26 random things about myself / goals for this year / more random stuff.
1. I'd like a book deal. (shocker, I know.)
2. I absolutely hate the sound of people eating. Especially weirdly textured food like bananas. I also despise hurried eaters. The ones who cannot get food into their mouth fast enough. I have a lot of food related peeves.
3. My neighbor has a litter of five week old boxer puppies and I got ALL the birthday kisses.
4. I almost cried during the thirty second N'Sync reunion.
5. I don't realize the book I'm writing sucks until I'm already 30k into it.
6. I'm obsessed with audiobooks.
7. My favorite color is purple.
8. I got black chuck taylors for my birthday. I'm in desperate need of ankle socks.
9. I have seven tattoos.
10. I love the Twilight saga && don't hate FSOG.
11. I haven't clapped in my house since I watched the Conjuring.
12. I think my husband is actually the hottest guy on the planet.
13. For my 26th birthday, my Mom got me a trip to Silverwood theme park. I'm currently making a calender with count down days on it. I'm like a freaking seven year old.
14. My great grandpa is 102 and just bought my book.
15. I have to remind myself that Jamie Bower is not actually Jace Wayland.
16. Sugar saves any spaghetti sauce.
17. I love cabbage.
18. I loathe mushrooms, but love mushroom soup. (I strain the little mushroom chunks).
19. Neil Gaiman is my patronus.
20. I think Ben Affleck will make a fine Batman.
21. I think Moonchild is a stupid name.
22. I've seen the Princess Bride 500 times. (It sounds like an exaggeration, but it's really not. I watched it before bed at least four times a week in high school).
23. Number 22 gave me unreal expectations about first loves.
24. Sometimes I let my eighty pound German Shepard sleep on my pillow and I put my head on her tummy.
25. My family is cooler than your family. Just kidding. Your family is equally as cool as mine. Let's have a picnic.
26. This year will be my best year yet.