Tuesday 20 March 2012

Release Week

So April 14th, 2013 should be marked on all of your calenders...why you ask? It's Second Hand Lace release week! Within that week you'll be able to order from a variety of online bookstores, and on your kindle, kobo etc. Woohoo!!

Now that the excitement is easing off the work begins..Line edits..grammar patrol..all sorts of goodies. I've spent most of the day fixing my unknowingly awful formatting and eating cupcakes. Yum.

My FIL is doing a little better though they have him on a breathing tube for precautions sake. It is scary but it's for the best I'm sure.

 I'm trying to think of ways to make my blog more interesting...perhaps book/movie reviews....jokes of the day...umn...hot dudes of the day? maybe ladies for any fellas out there? Alright..lets give one or two of these ago...

Daily Joke:

What's invisible and smells like carrots?

A bunny fart.



Movie Review: Hobo with a Shot Gun.

Do.Not.Watch.It


Alright. Well that was fun. I have a sick husband at home, and as you know, the man cold is far worse than any type of sickness a lady could have..so...I better scurry home and tend to him.

Have a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment